- 11-Feb-2013 to 01-Mar-2013 (CST)
- 4229 Bardstown Road
- KY, USA
- Full Time
Job Description & Responsibilities: Valiant Construction LLC is recruiting personnel to perform overall management direction for multiple new and renovation construction projects while representing the company in a professional and courteous manner and maintaining high standards. Act as company representative to develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Prepare accurate and complete Estimates, Proposals and Bids.
- Prepare Project Construction Schedules.
- Prepare Schedule of Values.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client, A/E and subcontractors to insure that construction activities, schedules and budget are maintained.
- Chair weekly coordination meetings as required.
- Prepare start-up and close-out Submittal Registers.
- Solicit, prepare, submit and track all required submittals.
- Support the Field Superintendents by making sure they have what they need, as they need it.
- Develop subcontractor/vendor scopes of work.
- Generate subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Periodic comparison review of field reports vs timesheets vs certified payrolls.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects including monthly review of cost reports and preparing of over/under figures for management review.
- Weekly review and approval/disapproval of project invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
- Assist in the preparation of or prepare and submit Valiant invoices and payment applications.
- Generate, submit and track RFI's.
- Prepare, submit and track Change Proposals and Change Orders.
- Revise and reissue the Project Schedule as necessary.
- Solicit, prepare, submit and track all required project close-out documents.
- Prepare required Plans (Safety, QA/QC ... etc)
- Oversee and monitor Project Specific Safety Plan and OSHA Regulations
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field plus 10 years construction management experience.
Required Skills: Plan and specification interpretation; excellent written, communication, organizational and problem solving skills; detail oriented; proficiency with Microsoft Office (word, excel, project and outlook)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Prerequisites: Candidates may be required to consent to a pre‐employment drug screen and consent to a criminal background investigation. Candidates must complete and pass a 30 HR OSHA Certification class and a First Aid/CPR Certification class.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!